Somewhere between a Spritz and a classic Gin Sour, the Le Grand highlights the idiosyncratic herbal liqueur, Bénédictine, which is pumped up with gentian-infused Cocchi Americano, the aromatic stylings of rosemary and a topper of Prosecco.
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce Bénédictine
- 3/4 ounce Cocchi Americano
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- Prosecco, to top
Garnish: Spring of rosemary
- Add all ingredients except the Prosecco to a mixing tin.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a large coupe glass and top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with a spring rosemary.