Make a couple of tweaks to “aperitivo,” and you get its French cousin, “aperitif”; likewise, you can swap a few ingredients in the Italian Spritz blueprint and make its continental kin. To MARTINI & ROSSI Bitter Liqueur and Prosecco, add a dose of GREY GOOSE® vodka and a splash of soda water. And voilà: the French Spritz. The higher proof is balanced by Prosecco’s dry sparkle and, garnished with aromatic raspberries, is an elegant way to go from afternoon to evening.
- 1 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Bitter Liqueur
- 2 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Prosecco or Rosé Italian Sparkling Wine
- 1 ounce GREY GOOSE Vodka
- 2 ounces soda water
Garnish: skewered raspberries
- Combine all the ingredients in a wine glass with ice.
- Stir gently to integrate.
- Garnish with raspberries.