Supposedly named for Count Negroni, a sort of Italian royalty-meets-Wild West character, the Negroni is a punchier take on the Americano. Equal parts BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® gin, MARTINI & ROSSI Rubino Vermouth di Torino and Bitter Liqueur, it’s the juggernaut of the Italian cocktail world, and a quintessential way to celebrate aperitivo.
- 1 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Riserva Speciale Rubino Vermouth
- 1 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Riserva Speciale Bitter Liqueur
- 1 ounce BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin
Garnish: orange wedge
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Pour the ingredients in and stir gently for dilution.
- Add the orange wedge to garnish.