In this kicked up Whiskey Sour, Natasha David forgoes fresh peaches in lieu of Giffard’s Pêche de Vigne to accentuate the roundness of maple syrup and the spice of ginger.
- 2 ounces bourbon (preferably Old Forester)
- 1/4 ounce pêche de vigne, Giffard
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce maple syrup
- 1/4 ounce ginger syrup
Garnish: candied ginger
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain over a large rock into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger.