This simple punch from The 86. Co sees a base of spiced tea mixed with lambrusco (for fruit and fizz) and vodka (for kick). It tastes like Thanksgiving and is dangerously easy-drinking.
- 1 bottle vodka, preferably Aylesbury Duck
- 1 bottle lambrusco
- 12 ounces lemon juice
- 12 ounces Holiday Spice Tea Syrup (See Editor's Note)
- 6 ounces water
Garnish: orange wheels studded with cloves
- In a large punch bowl, combine vodka, lemon juice, tea and water.
- Add large block of ice (or large ice cubes), then stir to combine.
- Add Lambrusco just before serving and give the punch a gentle stir to mix.
- Garnish with orange slices studded with whole cloves.
Holiday Spice Tea Syrup
2 tea bags per 12 ounces of water
3 cups sugar
Brew holiday tea according to tea instructions. Remove tea bags and add sugar while tea is still hot; stir to fully dissolve the sugar, then allow to cool.