San Francisco’s Chezchez puts a zero-proof spin on the Negroni Sbagliato. Giffard Aperitif Syrup provides a Campari-like base, while a combination of nonalcoholic sparkling wine and bitter lemon tonic water offer effervescence, and a few dashes of salt solution pull the drink all together.
- 3 ounces Fever-Tree Bitter Lemon tonic water
- 2 ounces Lyre’s Classico Sparkling
- 1 ounce Giffard Aperitif Syrup
- 2 dashes salt solution (see Editor’s Note)
Garnish: orange slice
- Combine all ingredients in a wine glass and add ice.
- Gently stir to incorporate.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Add 10 grams of sea salt to 100 grams of filtered water. Mix until salt is fully dissolved.