The Negroni Bianco served at Dante’s two New York locations—a mixture of gin, both blanc and dry vermouths, Tempus Fugit’s Kina L’Aéro d’Or, a dash of verjus and lemon bitters served up in a Nick & Nora glass—was well-liked in our blind tasting of 10 White Negronis for its “gentle” approach to the drink and its pleasing roundness.
- 1 ounce gin, preferably Brooklyn Gin
- 1/2 ounce bianco vermouth, preferably Alessio
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth, preferably Noilly Prat Extra Dry
- 1 ounce Tempus Fugit Kina l’Aéro D’or
- 2 dashes lemon bitters, preferably Bitter Truth
- 1 dash of verjus, preferably Fusion Napa Valley Verjus Blanc
Garnish: expressed and discarded lemon twist, baby’s breath flowers
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with an expressed and discarded lemon twist and baby’s breath flowers