At the Denver’s Cooper Lounge, guests can customize their Vesper selection by choosing between either Smogóry Forest or Lake Bartężek from Belvedere Vodka’s Single Estate Rye series. “People get to compare and contrast,” says Brittany Barbery, Assistant General Manager. The gameplan for the classic drink, inspired by James Bond’s drink order in Casino Royale, is simple: Let the base spirit shine. In this instance, the terroir of either vodka selection becomes the focus, with Smogóry Forest lending savoriness and Lake Bartężek offering a fresher, peppery drink.
- 2 ounces Belvedere Smogóry Forest or Lake Bartężek vodka
- 1 ounce gin, preferably Plymouth
- 1/2 ounce Cocchi Americano
Garnish: lemon twist
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.