In this cocktail, Tom Walker claims “a Scotch Old-Fashioned meets an Alaska.” Building on a base of Highland single malt Scotch whisky, Walker combines yellow Chartreuse with orange bitters for a light flavor profile suitable for summer.
- 2 ounces Scotch, preferably Highland single malt
- 1/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 2 dashes orange bitters
Garnish: lemon twist, orange twist
- Combine all ingredients in a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Stir five to six times to integrate.
- Garnish with a lemon and an orange twist.