At London’s Tayēr + Elementary, Monica Berg and Alex Kratena take the notion of the mini cocktail to its logical end with their One Sip Martini. The combination of vodka and Ambrato vermouth is garnished with a blue cheese–stuffed olive and arrives in a veladora mezcal glass. The bar pre-batches and -freezes their version, but this recipe is built to serve one.
- heavy 1 ounce vodka, preferably Tayēr
- 1/2 ounce Martini & Rossi Ambrato vermouth
- 1 teaspoon fino sherry, preferably Una Palma
Garnish: Gordal olive stuffed with Gorgonzola
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a veladora mezcal glass.
- Garnish with a Gordal olive stuffed with Gorgonzola.