At Miami Beach’s Sweet Liberty, you’ll find a number of beverage director Naren Young’s reinterpretations of ‘tinis, from the Appletini (made with Calvados and fresh apple cider vinegar) to the Lemon Drop. The bar’s Our Lychee Martini is a bestseller and leans on lychee liqueur, St-Germain and sauvignon blanc.
- 3/4 ounce gin, preferably Fords
- 3/4 ounce vodka, preferably Grey Goose
- 3/4 ounce Sancerre
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain
- 1/2 ounce Giffard Lichi Li Liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Martini Fiero
- 2 dashes saline solution(see Editor's Note)
- 3 dashes Peychaud's bitters
Garnish: frozen lychee, rosewater spray
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and stir to combine.
- Strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with a frozen lychee and spray of rosewater.
6 parts water
1 part salt
Combine all ingredients in a small sealable container and shake until salt has dissolved.