This Paloma-meets-spritz mashup introduces Italian bitter Aperol into the mix. Since Aperol adds some sweetness, Goldman lengthens the drink with sparkling water instead of citrus-flavored soda.
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 3/4 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce sparkling water
Garnish: dehydrated grapefruit wheel, pinch of black salt
- Combine first four ingredients in a Collins glass over ice.
- Top with sparkling water, and stir with a straw.
- Garnish with dehydrated grapefruit wheel and black salt.