Named after a song by the punk band The Lawrence Arms, the Quincetuple Your Money is Matthew Belanger’s “bitter tikified mash-up of a Rome With A View and a Bizzy Izzy Highball.” Angostura Amaro is the driving force behind building this drink, with the rest of the elements working to compliment its bitterness.
Quincentuple Your Money
Matthew Belanger, Donna | Brooklyn
- 1 ounce Amaro di Angostura
- 1/2 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce Cappelletti Aperitivo
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce cane syrup (2:1, sugar:water)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- soda water, to top
Garnish: pineapple wedge
- Add all ingredients except soda water to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake briefly and pour over ice into a highball glass.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a pineapple wedge.