At R&D in Philadelphia, the most popular cocktail at the moment is “a bright and easy crowd-pleaser,” the Rabbit Szn. A mix of blanco tequila, lime juice and ginger syrup, the bestseller gets topped with club soda and a float of sweet vermouth from Fell to Earth, a local Philadelphia producer.
Resa Mueller | Philadelphia
- 1 1/2 ounce blanco tequila, preferably Teremana
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce ginger syrup
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth, preferably Fell to Earth, to float
- club soda, to top
Garnish: spring of mint
- Add the first three ingredients to a shaker and whip-shake with a few ice cubes.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Top with club soda, add ice, then float sweet vermouth on top.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.