Brazil and Germany always make for exciting matchups. Going off the traditional sour build, the Rio Grande Sour plays funky, aged cachaça against herbaceous, bittersweet Jägermeister.
- 1 egg white
- 1 orange slice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Jägermeister
- 1 1/2 ounce aged cachaça, preferably Novo Fogo Barrel-Aged
Garnish: Fresh orange zest
- Combine all Ingredients in a tin.
- Dry shake and then shake again with ice.
- Double strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with fresh orange zest.