The Rosita Camba from Restaurant GUSTU in La Paz, Bolivia, combines native spirit singani with tamarind, chocolate bitters, citrus and egg white, for a sweet-and-bitter frothy cocktail.
- 2 ounces singani
- 1 3/4 ounces tamarind pulp or tamarind concentrate (or any acid fruit of your choice)
- 1/3 ounce lemon juice
- 1/3 ounce egg white
- 1 clove, for garnish
- chocolate bitters
- Combine all ingredients except the bitters in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Strain and serve in a martini glass.
- As a finishing touch, add the bitters in the foam, drawing a rose.
- Garnish with clove.