In the hot, dry heat of Arizona, this drink is a bonafide thirst-quencher, with grapefruit liqueur and lemon juice enhancing the mellow orchard fruit notes of Lake Bartężek from Belvedere Vodka’s Singe Estate Rye series. “We wanted to let the vodka stand on its own,” says Bar Manager Marcus Valenzuela. “It’s not too sweet and not too strong—a happy medium between the two.”
- 1 1/2 ounces Belvedere Lake Bartężek vodka
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit liqueur, preferably Giffard
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- prosecco, to top
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a Champagne flute.
- Top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a raspberry.