A salty and bitter twist on a traditional spritz from the amaro-loving owner of Seattle’s Delancey and its neighboring cocktail bar, Essex.
Kenaniah Bystrom, Essex | Seattle, WA
- 1 ounce Amaro Nardini
- 1/4 ounce Aperol
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce olive brine from Castelvetrano olives
- 2 1/2 ounce prosecco, or other sparkling wine
Garnish: 2 Castelvetrano olives
- Add Amaro Nardini, Aperol, lemon juice and olive brine to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass.
- Top with prosecco or sparkling wine, and garnish with olives.