To integrate the yogurt into this cocktail without it curdling or separating, Leo Robitschek combines it with a stabilizing green tea syrup, which allows it to fully incorporate with the citrus, pisco and genever.
Leo Robitschek, The NoMad | New York City
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup (1:1, agave nectar:water)
- 1/2 ounce aged cachaça, preferably Avua Amburana
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce pisco, preferably Macchu Pisco Quebranta
- 3/4 ounce genever, preferably Bols
- 1 ounce green tea yogurt (see Editor's Note)
Garnish: lime zest
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain over large cubes in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with lime zest.
Green Tea Yogurt:
1/2 ounce jasmine pearl tea leaves
2 cups boiling water
2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
2 cups sheep's milk yogurt
Steep the jasmine pearl tea in boiling water for 5 minutes, then strain. Add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved. Add the sheep's milk yogurt and stir until well incorporated.