Reprinted with permission from Session Cocktails by Drew Lazor and the Editors of PUNCH, copyright © 2018. Published by Ten Speed Press, a division of Penguin Random House.
- 1 1/2 ounces manzanilla sherry
- 3/4 ounce tequila or mezcal
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur, preferably Combier
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 barspoon agave syrup
- 1 pinch salt
Garnish: lime wheel
- Put all the ingredients in a shaking tin, add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice, then garnish with a lime wheel.