A Don the Beachcomber classic, the Shark’s Tooth is a fruit punch sour of sorts with a base of rum, the essential tiki juices—lime and pineapple—and a dose of two cherry liqueurs to tie it all together.
- 1 ounce Plantation Barbados 2001 rum
- 1 teaspoon Cherry Heering
- 1 teaspoon maraschino liqueur, Luxardo
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce cane syrup
Garnish: 1 ounce shot glass of Appleton 12 year rum or Plantation Jamaica 2001 rum
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with three small ice cubes.
- Strain into a port or small wine glass.
- Garnish with a 1 ounce shot glass of Appleton 12 year rum or Plantation Jamaica 2001 rum.