Featuring three Spanish ingredients—sherry, sweet vermouth and brandy—this low-alcohol nightcap offers an easy way to wind down an evening.
Sketches of Spain
Kellie Thorn | Atlanta
- 1 ounce oloroso sherry, preferably Lustau
- 3/4 ounce Spanish sweet vermouth, preferably Mata or Lustau
- 1/2 ounce brandy de Jerez, preferably Cardenal Mendoza
- 1/4 ounce rich honey syrup (2:1, honey:hot water)
Garnish: orange peel
- In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients with ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled Nick & Nora or other stemmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.