A modern take on the swizzle, the Sloe Moon’s Rose at Sauvage swaps the traditional rum base for gin, Contratto and framboise.
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1/4 ounce Contratto Bitter
- 1/4 ounce Framboise Eau de Vie
- 3/4 ounce lime
- 3/4 ounce lime cordial
- 1/2 ounce gin, preferably Edinburgh
- 1 1/4 ounces sloe gin, preferably Reisetbauer
Garnish: lime zest, powdered sugar, Peychaud's
- Build in the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with microplaned lime zest, then top with powdered sugar and a dash of Peychaud's around the rim.