Inspired by the Caribbean combo of blended Scotch and coconut, the Snake Eyes swaps in smoky mezcal in lieu of whisky and adds a teaspoon of banana liqueur for an extra tropical kick.
- 1 1/2 ounces mezcal, preferably Agave de Cortes Espadin
- 2 ounces organic coconut water, preferably Harmless Harvest
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce cane syrup, preferably JM Sirop de Canne
- 1 teaspoon banana liqueur, preferably Tempus Fugit
Garnish: salt rim
- Salt the rim of a large rocks glass.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add ice, then shake until chilled.
- Fine strain into the large rocks glass filled with ice.