You won’t find the traditional red wine in this wintertime sangria, but a healthy pour of rum and a bright pop of orange-forward aperitivo bitters more than make up for its absence. “The Spiced Sangria is my quick version of a traditional sangria, without any sacrifices to quality and flavor,” says Victoria. The three types of ginger used in the Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale are responsible for the “fresh green, chocolatey, and earthy flavor” of this aromatic and spicy long drink.
- 2 ounces Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 ounce Aperol
- Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale
Garnish: cinnamon stick, orange wedge
- Add the rum and Aperol to a Collins glass, then fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Top with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange wedge.