Alex Jump’s Suppressor-style cocktail, traditionally made without any high-proof spirits, honors the Southern bartenders she learned from when coming up in the industry. A combination of liqueurs and vermouth kicked up with citrus, it’s a low-ABV summertime refresher that cuts a middle path between bitter and floral.
- 1 1/2 ounces Punt e Mes vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Amaro CioCiaro
- 1/4 ounce St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ounce Bitter Truth Aromatic Bitters
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 1/2 ounces Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic Water
Garnish: cucumber wheel, orange zest
- Combine all the ingredients except the Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic Water in a mixing tin filled with ice, and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a wine glass filled with ice.
- Top with chilled Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic Water.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and orange zest.