Most Spanish Gin & Tonics are presented with a jumble of garnishes. This version takes a more streamlined approach, accenting a drink made with Japanese gin and yuzu bitters solely with shiso leaves.
- 1 1/2 ounces Suntory Roku Gin
- 1/2 ounce Suze
- 4 dashes The Japanese Bitters yuzu bitters
- 6 ounces Thomas Henry Bitter Lemon tonic
Garnish: shiso leaves
- Add gin, Suze and bitters to a goblet filled with ice.
- Pour tonic into goblet. (Valerie typically leaves the remainder of the small bottle for guests to sample, if desired.)
- Garnish with shiso leaves.