Built on a base of dry vermouth, this low-octane cocktail channels the essence of tiki through the tropical flavors of banana liqueur, pineapple juice and Velvet Falernum.
- 1 ounce dry vermouth, preferably Lo-Fi
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce banana liqueur, preferably Giffard
- 1/4 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
Garnish: umbrella-skewered cherry and lime wedge
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Roll into a stemless wine glass.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with an umbrella-skewered cherry and a lime wedge.