At Brooklyn’s Diamond Lil, this Chilean take on a daisy makes use of pisco from the Limari Valley for a clean yet tropical taste. A touch of dry Curaçao brings out bitterness, while sweet vermouth round outs out the drink with a subtle vanilla aroma.
- 1 1/2 ounces pisco, preferably Control C
- 1/2 ounce dry Curaçao, preferably Pierre Ferrand
- 1/4 ounce sweet vermouth, preferably Carpano Antica
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 strawberry
- Soda water, to top
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled coupe.
- Top with soda water.