Lynnette Marrero, co-founder of Speed Rack and the bar director for New York’s Llama Inn and Llama San, created her own spin on the classic Caribbean combination of Scotch and coconut water for women’s history month.
- 2 ounces coconut water
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Scotch, preferably Johnnie Walker Black or Jane Walker
- 2 ounces Fever-Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu
Garnish: shiso leaf or mint sprigs
- Add the coconut water, pineapple juice and Scotch to a highball glass.
- Fill glass with ice cubes or a Collins spear.
- Add Fever-Tree, and gently stir to mix.
- Garnish with a shiso leaf or mint sprigs.