Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– In Lucky Peach, a self-professed life-long Hanson fan tries the band’s Mmmhops beer.
– Pernod Ricard unveils Opn, a futuristic gadget designed to precisely mix cocktails for the consumer.
– Starbucks is rolling back their beer and wine program at more than 400 locations.
– NPR explores the surge in pine liqueurs in the U.S.
– Hoa Vien Bräuhaus is a Czech-style restaurant and Ho Chi Minh City’s most famous “secret” drinking den.
– Finally, The New Yorker offers 10 “fun ways to repurpose your wine corks.”
[Photo: Flickr/Madison Scott-Clary]