Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A New York wine bar is introducing a “sommakase” option that allows customers to taste a number of different wines as chosen by their sommelier, for a fixed price.
– The latest in coffee technology? Robots that prepare your pour-over.
– British astronaut Tim Peake plans to keep enjoying a perfect cup of tea while on a mission in space.
– The Culinary Institute of America has partnered up with Brooklyn Brewery to get their own on-campus brewery.
– For the first time in eight years, Bud Light is getting a sleek new redesign, slated to go into effect in the new year.
– For the first time since Prohibition, residents of Indiana will be able to buy alcohol on Christmas Day.
[Photo: Flickr/Andrew Malone]