Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Italy has surpassed France to become the biggest wine producer in the world.
– Amidst debate, more and more universities are choosing to sell beer at football games.
– The White House says that the Trans-Pacific Partnership could be particularly beneficial to craft beer makers.
– Chicago Cub Jake Arrieta had his four-year-old son pour Champagne down his throat after he threw a nine-inning shut-out.
– Finally, you can now visit Stay Classy New York, a new Will Ferrel-themed bar on New York’s Lower East Side.
[Photo: Flickr/Ron Cogswell]