While mimosas and Bloody Marys are brunch staples, sometimes you want to switch it up. Excite your guests and make hosting easier with these simple brunch cocktails made for entertaining. If you’re opting for low-ABV cocktails in the new year, try the MARTINI & ROSSI Floreale Tonic or MARTINI & ROSSI Vibrante Americano below for a light and refreshing brunch cocktail. Or switch up your usual drink order with the MARTINI & ROSSI Pink French 75. Regardless of which you choose to enjoy, these easy-to-make cocktails will be a fresh addition to your next brunch.
2 ounces MARTINI & ROSSI Floreale
2 ounces tonic water
Garnish: lemon slice
1. Add ice to a balloon glass.
2. Pour MARTINI & ROSSI Floreale and tonic water directly over the ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon slice.
1 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Vibrante
1 ounce MARTINI & ROSSI Rubino
3 ounces soda water
Garnish: orange slice
1. Add ice to a Collins glass.
2. Pour MARTINI & ROSSI Vibrante, MARTINI & ROSSI Rubino, and soda water directly over ice.
3. Garnish with an orange slice.
Pink French 75
3 ounces MARTINI & ROSSI Rosé
1 ounce Bombay Sapphire
½ ounce lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
Garnish: lemon twist
1. Add ice to a coupe glass to chill.
2. Pour Bombay Sapphire, lemon juice, and sugar in an ice-filled shaker and shake until chilled.
3. Pour from the shaker into the prepared (chilled, no-ice) coupe glass.
4. Top off with MARTINI & ROSSI Rosé.
5. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Branded Content Editors: Julia Kramer, Lee Musho
Photographer: Louise Palmberg
Creative Director: Colleen Lennon
Beverage Stylist: Molly Morrow Corrigan
Prop Stylist: Stephanie Yeh
Producer: Alex Friedlander