All the News That’s Fit to Drink: your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere.
– A study on the Canadian market has found a direct and significant correlation between booze pricing and crime: higher alcohol prices mean fewer alcohol-related crimes.
– Burger Chain Wayback Burgers is adding to its menu an Oreo milkshake made with chocolate-flavored cricket powder.
– Wine Spectator posits that malbec is Washington’s next big hit grape varietal…
– … which is even better news in light of findings that anti-inflammatories found in red grapes could help fight depression.
– Finally, if you’ve been seeing nitro coffee on menus everywhere but have been too embarrassed to ask what it is, Buzzfeed’s got you covered.
[Image: Daniel Krieger]