Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Imbibe cautions against the hidden dangers found in common cocktail ingredients.
– A Jim Beam decanter that retailed for $5.99 in 1964 is expected to fetch over $100,000 at auction.
– Munchies explores Tony’s Workshop, one of Beijing’s most interesting bars located in a one-bedroom apartment.
– Scientists are on the verge of building better barley for beer and whiskey.
– Finally, Aaron Goldfarb delves into the weird world of craft beer fiction.
[Photo: Flickr/Randi Hausken]