Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The owners of Cork Wine Bar in Washington D.C. are suing President Trump claiming that the restaurants in Trump Hotel enjoy an illegal advantage in the marketplace.
– Joshua Bernstein suggests four table beers to try.
– Pernod Ricard has introduced a caviar-infused vodka that is currently available in London.
– Rhode Island state representative Moira Walsh has reported that an irresponsible amount of drinking takes place in the state house.
– Finally, The New York Times tastes through 20 Irish whiskeys.
[Photo: Flickr/scott feldstein]