Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– George Clooney’s tequila company, Casamigos Tequila, is fighting back against accusations of the distillery’s “sweatshop” conditions.
– Customs officials in Saudi Arabia discovered 48,000 cans of beer disguised as soda at the border crossing with the UAE.
– The latest in cocktail gadgets? A scale that attaches to your smartphone and tells you how much of each ingredient to pour.
– Alcohol delivery app Drizly is planning on a good amount of expansion in 2016.
– China’s annual Singles Day celebration brought record wine sales for retailers this year.
– A primer on of France’s oldest brandies, which dates back to the 10th century: Armagnac.
– Finally, could nitro be the next big thing in craft beer?