Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– BrewDog will release a 55 percent ABV beer packaged inside a taxidermy squirrel to mark the passing of Ohio House Bill 37, which removes the 12 percent ABV limit on beer.
– A London-based vicar has applied for a liquor license for his church, noting that “Jesus turned water into wine for a reason.”
– Margrit Mondavi, a key player in raising the profile of California wine, has died at age 91.
– Munchies on how Nam Long, celebrity hotspot and birthplace of the Flaming Ferrari, has stayed relevant in London’s exploding restaurant and bar scene.
– Finally, Kanye West’s rider includes two slush machines, one for frozen Hennessy and Coke and the other for Grey Goose lemonade.
[Photo: Flickr/Reuben Gray]