Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Premier Cru scandal has become even more complicated as creditors dispute ownership of the company’s remaining wine stocks.
– An anonymous group of young, French vintners are making wine under the label Collectif Anonyme and bringing a punk ethos to the vineyard.
– In Burgundy, the worst frost seen in decades threatens yields.
– The hit musical Hamilton has inspired a beer dubbed Rise Up Rye.
– Two men have been indicted in possible connection to a $300,000 wine heist that took place late last year at The French Laundry.
– Inspired by the craft beer movement, brewers in Germany are looking beyond the country’s 500-year-old purity law.
[Photo: Flickr/Abigail Batchelder]