Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– In response to a copyright infringement notice over their Elvis Juice IPA, BrewDog has officially changed their name to Elvis.
– Wine Spectator explores the development of American wine culture over the past several decades and considers the direction in which it’s heading.
– Thanks to Action Bronson’s endorsement of Frank Cornelissen’s natural rosé, Susucaru has jumped to the top 20 most-searched wines on Wine-Searcher.
– Aaron Goldfarb highlights the 10 hoppiest beers of all time according to their International Bitterness Units.
– A team of researchers in Colorado has partnered with Avery Brewing to develop batteries from beer waste.
– After nearly a year, Snoop Dogg and Pabst Brewing have settled out of court over an endorsement deal gone awry.
– Finally, Imbibe shares the history of Bryant’s, Milwaukee’s first cocktail lounge.