Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– An Irish lottery winner accidentally blasted herself in the face with Champagne while celebrating her win.
– Diageo is in hot water for allegedly sketchy tax incentives concerning Captain Morgan Rum.
– The largest consumer of Jack Daniel’s premium Single Barrel whiskey? The U.S. military.
– The “World Whisky of the Year” is Canadian Crown Royal’s Northern Harvest Rye.
– Finally, the MANCAN has just been released. It’s wine in a can. For men.