Riffing off the classic pairing of vodka and caviar by washing the glass with liquid caviar, the drink takes savoriness to the next level by adding a briny dram of saltwater to Belvedere Vodka’s Lake Bartężek, from the Single Estate Rye series. A caviar cube is the finishing Eastern European touch—appropriate for a drink named after the Polish king Casimir III the Great.
- 2 3/4 ounces Belvedere Lake Bartężek vodka
- 1/4 ounce saltwater (1.5:1, salt:water)
- Petrossian liquid caviar
Garnish: Petrossian caviar cube
- Using a small, thin brush, swipe Petrossian liquid caviar around the inside of a chilled cocktail glass.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a skewered Petrossian caviar cube.