Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Researchers in Mexico have found that drinking tequila can lead to weight-loss...
– …while, in Israel, they’ve discovered that a glass of red wine a day could help manage type-2 diabetes.
– Diageo has announced plans to sell many of its U.S. and UK wine operations to Australian Treasury Wine Estates.
– Russian officials are debating limiting the sale of alcohol once a week in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
– Scottish brewery Brewdog has unveiled a new stout that, at 12.7% ABV, is the strongest canned beer in the world.
– Finally, a booze-loving, bow-tie-wearing English duck got into a brawl, with a dog, at a pub.