Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Staten Island Ferry might be home to the cheapest bar in New York.
– Scottish brewery Brewdog has released a new and very divisive “transgender” beer named “No-Label”.
– Last week, Carlsberg brought us Fallout beer; today, an Australian brewery is releasing “Black Hops” to celebrate the release of the new Call of Duty.
– Bud Light just paid $1.4 billion to remain the NFL’s official beer until 2022.
– Finally, an edible alcohol shop is opening in London later this month.