Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Rumors that the late Corona founder had left his fortune to the villagers of his hometown are untrue, but he did contributed millions of dollars to the town over his lifetime.
– Known as Firebox, Fireball is now available to buy in boxed form.
– Chris Lowder of The Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul has compiled his bar wisdom into a freely downloadable PDF for anyone to reference.
– According to Dave McIntyre, the best Virginia wines as those seeking to define the region rather than adopting an international style.
– Finally, The New York Times reconsiders lambrusco.
[Photo: Flickr/Jirka Matousek]