Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Legendary cocktail historian David Wondrich’s Punch has been turned into a holiday-party-ready app, available today.
– A Canadian pizzeria is in hot water after delivering booze hidden in pizza boxes.
– Ohio’s beer could be stronger than ever, if new bill is passed.
– Red wine facials could be good for your skin.
– This Japanese canned clam-packed soup: the next great hangover cure?
– Finally, hangovers are costing the US economy $77 billion every year, thanks to low productivity and missed working days.
[Photo: Flickr/Marc Wathieu]