Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– An investigation has found that the Russian sailor who crashed a cargo ship into Scotland was drunk on half a liter of rum.
– A UK supermarket sent whiskey in a delivery order when baby wipes were unavailable.
– The limited-edition “Chattanooga Whiskey 100” is the first to be made in Chattanooga since Prohibition.
– A survey of U.S. drinking habits has found that men are drinking a little less and women are drinking a little more.
– Finally, a would-be beer thief ran himself over while trying to steal a Coors Light delivery truck.
[Photo: Flickr/Martin Markeli]