A fruit-forward, slightly floral spin on the White Negroni, whose delicate profile comes courtesy of chamomile-infused gin.
Cantaloupe & Chamomile White Negroni
Harrison Ginsberg, Crown Shy | New York
- 1 ounce chamomile-infused gin (see Editor's Note)
- 1 ounce Cocchi Americano
- 1/4 ounce Suze
- 1/4 ounce Aelred Melon Aperitif
- 1/4 ounce verjus blanc
Garnish: edible flower
- Add ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Express a lemon peel over the drink, then discard. Garnish with a fresh edible flower.
10 grams chamomile flowers
1 liter gin, preferably Fords
Add all ingredients together in a vacuum sealed bag. Sous Vide for 30 minutes at 58 degrees Celsius. Strain through a coffee filter into a bottle. Alternatively, infuse the chamomile in the gin at room temperature for one hour.