The Glasgow Razor Blade takes its cue from a Genever-based sour, the Holland Razor Blade, switching up the serve by putting it on the rocks and playing on the depth of single malt Scotch. The Classic Glen Moray Elgin is a straightforward and traditional single malt, adding body and exotic spice that takes the drink to another level. Make sure your glass is cold, your ice is big and your cayenne pepper is fresh!
Glasgow Razor Blade
Tom Lasher-Walker | Miami, Florida
- 2 ounces Glen Moray Speyside 12-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (Elgin Heritage)
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
Garnish: ground cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass over a single large ice cube.
- Garnish with a dusting of cayenne pepper.